List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Gnome 2.0.2_rc1 and menu's
From:       Spider <spider () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-09-13 17:26:18

The complete rc1 is now in portage, and tagged for
ppc,sparc,sparc64,x86. its masked, the usual procedure and all that :)

if your menus disappear:
remove  /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/vfolders/applications.vfolder-info
its not owned by any package (at least wasn't on my system) and will
restore the menus in complete and make them work.

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!