List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Time schedule?
From:       Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey () switchco ! com>
Date:       1999-10-19 4:10:42

I figured I'd get at least one message like this which is why I tried
to make it clear that I wasn't complaining. FWIW - I cannot ethically
release code under any GNU license that I have ever read. I'd be happy
to help an open source non-GNU implementation of the C++ standard lib
that wasn't compiler specific and stressed platform independence. I
don't expect that to happen any time remotely soon and wish the
current team well with their efforts.

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey

Gabriel Dos_Reis wrote:

> Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@switchco.com> writes:
>
> | What's the word on releasing with the (slowly but surely) developing
> | libstdc++ library?
<snip>