List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Chill vs. Pascal sets (was: undefined reference to `__setbits')
From:       Per Bothner <per () bothner ! com>
Date:       1999-09-30 23:11:24

Peter Gerwinski <peter@gerwinski.de> writes:

> Then there is no problem.  At least not for me; you would
> probably have to change some code in Chill ...

Not me.

> How do we proceed from now?  I think it's reasonable
> when you start changing Chill and the GCC backend to use
> BITS_PER_WORD-aligned sets, and then I adapt GPC to that
> backend.  Okay?

I have no time or interest in hacking Chill.  I don't know of
anyone who does ...  All I can do is advise.  On the other hand,
if you submit plausible patches that at least compile, it is
likely they'll get accepted!
--
	--Per Bothner
bothner@pacbell.net  per@bothner.com   http://www.bothner.com/~per/