List:       gcc
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?W0MrK10gW0Nvcm91dGluZXNdIERvZXMgR0NDIHdhbnQgdG8gc3VwcG9ydCBgLWZuby1jb3Jv?= =?UTF-8?B?dXRpb
From:       "chuanqi.xcq via Gcc" <gcc () gcc ! gnu ! org>
Date:       2023-07-28 2:10:05

Hi,
 We're discussing to implement `-fno-coroutines` in clang so that we can disable the \
coroutine feature with C++ standard higher than 20. A full discussion can be found \
here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D156247. A major motivation for us to do this is to \
keep consistency with GCC. However, we don't find `-fno-coroutines` in \
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-13.2.0/gcc/C_002b_002b-Dialect-Options.html#index-fcoroutines.
 Then we're not sure if GCC intends to support it. And we want to ask opinions from \
GCC developers for `-fno-coroutines`. Thanks,
Chuanqi