List:       gcc
Subject:    [off-topic] freelancing GCC plugin development activity
From:       Basile Starynkevitch <basile () starynkevitch ! net>
Date:       2019-10-30 20:50:57

Hello List,

This is off-topic here, but I would be interested in free-lance
developing of GCC plugins (working remotely mostly from home, near
Paris, France) for clients or corporations in the Euro zone.

If some of you is interested by having me as a sub-contractor, please
contact me privately by email to basile@starynkevitch.net

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

PS. My resume is here:
http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/cv-Basile-Starynkevitch.pdf

--
Basile STARYNKEVITCH   == http://starynkevitch.net/Basile
opinions are mine only - les opinions sont seulement miennes