List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    Re: handy scripts Re: [gauntlet-user] 6.0 Solaris - http-authcache and http-pdk issues
From:       "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen () punkt ! de>
Date:       2001-06-21 6:30:35

Hi Zákány!

> > > it stops twice a day
> >
> > Really? Twice a day exactly? Not "about twice a day
> > if there is heavy load" or something in that line?
> yes, as it sends mail to root, I can check, it stops 1-2x a day, but
> happened to stop more times, too.
> Why is it good to make fun of people who has weaker english than you ?
> I'd rather write shorter sentences than writing something really bad or
> silly.

Hey, cool down. I didn't mean to make fun of you. Not at all.
I really thought you were describing a bug that manifested itself
exactly twice a day. And I wondered how they did _that_ at NAI.

> > Can't the authcache be restarted via the proxy manager?
>
> [...]
> so I cnanot use the gui to configure the fw, I  have to do everything by
> hand. That's the reason why my colleuge and me wrote those scripts (we
> preferred the way 5.5 and before it was ..)

I see.

> Those scripts are gnu/gpl free to use by you all - if you want to.

Thanks. I'll investigate if the proxymgr works for ssod/authcache
and adapt my existing http-pdk script.

Regards,
Patrick
--
--- WEB ISS GmbH - Scheffelstr. 17a - 76135 Karlsruhe - 0721/9109-0 ---
------ Patrick M. Hausen - Technical Director - hausen@punkt.de -------

[To send a message to this list address your message to
gauntlet-users@listserv.v-one.com. To be removed from this list send the