List:       gallery-users
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-users] unable to upload: pnmfile: EOF / read error
From:       Sean Gleason <sgleason () digisle ! net>
Date:       2001-12-28 21:31:12

Chris,

not exactly sure which version i'm running ... see snip from port readme
below.  But I did go ahead and load the the sourceforge NetPBM and still
get the same error.  one funny thing is though I can upload images via the
web when I make an image directory browseable NetPBM makes the thumbs just
fine via that option.  Anyway still looking.

possible version not sure

dustpan# cd /usr/ports/graphics/netpbm/
dustpan# cat README.html
<title> The FreeBSD Ports Collection (graphics/netpbm)</title>
<head><h1> The FreeBSD Ports Collection ("graphics/netpbm")</h1> </head>
<hr>

name "netpbm-9.8").

A toolkit for conversion of images between different formats

longer description.

a summary on how to use the ports collection.

This port requires package(s) "gettext-0.10.35 gmake-3.79.1 jpeg-6b
png-1.0.8_1 tiff-3.5.5" to build.
This port requires package(s) "jpeg-6b png-1.0.8_1 tiff-3.5.5" to run.

dustpan#

thx

Sean