List:       gallery-users
Subject:    [Gallery-users] Another problem I can't solve
From:       Nitin Badjatia <nitinbadjatia () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-12-28 20:19:53

Hey guys,

This gallery is one great script.  It was running perfectly for me until about a \
month ago, when I had a permissions problem.  The folks on this list solved it for \
men [Thanks!].  Now I'm running into another problem that essentially renders the \
gallery useless.  When I try to upload new pictures, the popup frame that used to \
tell me where the upload status was errors out after 10 seconds or so.  I get the \
usual "Cannot find server" error created by MS Explorer.  It happens sporadically, \
but the best I can tell is that it happens with any file exceeding 70k or so.  Since \
I'm trying to upload digital pictures that take upwards of 400-1,000k, this is very \
frustrating.  I've been able to upload files of up to 500k without incident, but not \
consistently.  Could there have been another server setting that was messed with that \
caused this problem?

Thanks,

Nitin

....and now its dark.

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.