List:       gallery-devel
Subject:    [Gallery-devel] Status 13-Apr to 19-Apr
From:       "Christian Mohn" <h0bbel () p0ggel ! org>
Date:       2006-04-20 7:50:30

I'll try to send status emails every week from now on too.

Support:
 *  Trying to step up in the G2 forums, not sure how many posts this week
but quite a few more than I have done the last couple of weeks.

Codex/Docs:
 * Created Gallery:Using_Subversion_on_Windows and started looking at using
Wink ( http://www.debugmode.com/wink/ ) to create animated
tutorials/documentation.
 * Added "Animated Documentation" to Codex:Documentation_Requests -- Please
add suggestions there! Animated tutorials like this really makes us stand
out of the crowd, we need more of these!
 * Waiting for some feedback from Valerie before we start reorganizing
content on the codex based on the survey results. I hope to get started on
this as soon as possible.

Misc:
 * Handled a few paid support tickets, seems like there is a pretty steady
amount of tickets being filed at the moment. Mostly regarding Gallery 2
installs.
 * Some support in #gallery-support

Not sure if i'll make the meeting tonight, but I don't really have any doc
updates either. Valerie has been unavailable so I'm still waiting for here.
I would also still love to get some feedback on the docs Podz made, please
have a look at http://www.shimmerstudio.net/wikki/index.php/Main_Page

Christian