List:       fwtk-users
Subject:    Re: Compile Problems
From:       Keith Young <kyoung () v-one ! com>
Date:       1999-11-02 20:07:33

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

"Carl A. Cook" wrote:

> Post what compile log?  Where?

Its the screen output from when you type "make" until you get back to
the command prompt with an error.

> Didn't get same error without fixmake (I wasn't clear RH wasn't a BSD
> variant) but now have a blizzard of other errors apparently related to
> defining variables.

As shown below, you should *not* be running fixmake. That may decrease
your error messages, but will increase your problems.

Also, have you looked at the error messages and compared them to ones
listed already in the FAQ (http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/faq/) ?

--Keith
-kyoung@v-one.com