List:       fvwm95
Subject:    Re: [FVWM95] Ftp server
From:       Vladimir Dergachev <vdergach () math ! upenn ! edu>
Date:       1998-09-11 0:48:24

> Certainly, the new maintainer should be someone actively using fvwm95
> or supporting those using fvwm95.  Given the amount of traffic from
> him on this list, I would propose Vladimir Dergachev
> <vdergach@math.upenn.edu> as new maintainer.  Of course, looking at
> his address, he may well be an overworked mathematics grad. student
> like me...

> DANIEL MARTIN

I am afraid I am not the best person for this.. Aside from the fact that I
am not familiar with most of the code of fvwm95 (I only took part in the
development of FvwmTaskBar), I have switched to kde now which means I am
not using fvwm95..

On the other hand I can offer whatever assistance is possible to the new
maintainer, in particular, fitting FvwmTaskBar with libtool - I do feel
that I left it unfinished.

             Vladimir Dergachev