List:       fvwm95
Subject:    [FVWM95] FVWM CoolNext patch...
From:       Sean Reifschneider <jafo () tummy ! com>
Date:       1998-09-10 9:43:22

I just announced on the FVWM list a patch I made which implements something
similar to the MS Windows "Cool Switch" window switching (LRU stack of
windows, manipulated via alt-tab).  While it doesn't pop up the "selection"
window like MS Windows does, I figured it would be interesting to folks
here.

You can find it at ftp.tummy.com/pub/tummy/fvwm-2.0.46-coolnext.patch

I'd appreciate any feed-back.

Enjoy,
Sean
--
 "If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would
 be dead."  -- Johnny Carson