List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: FvwmScript: Messages
From:       Olivier Chapuis <olivier.chapuis () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-10-19 6:17:09

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 10:10:37AM +0200, Andre Bonhote wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> I am currently writing a small neat FvwmScript which offers a dialog to
> open an URL. It works fine til now, but I want MORE! *g*
>
> It has three widgeds: A TextField and two PushButtons (OpenURL and
> Cancel). Now, as I prefer using my Keyboard, I would like to open my URL
> without pressing the OpenURL button, but by hitting the Enter key.
>
> In the manpage, I found 'SendSignal' which I would like to use to simply
> send 'SingleClic' to my PushButton. But HOW do I get the Enter key
> signal? Unfortunately, there's no description of the signals at all in
> the Manpage.
>
> Thank you for a hint.

Hello,

With the current fvwm devel version FvwmScript is fully keyboard
controlable: you can go around the widget with (Shift)-Tab and
return simulate a mouse click (see the NoFocus flag too).
Moreover, you can also define some key bindings.
For example if you have:

# in the init function:
Key U C 33 1

Widget 33