List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] New Win32 Worm regsvc32.exe offers rootkit
From:       Markus Koetter <gumble () gmx ! li>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:11:13

Am Mi, den 31.03.2004 schrieb K.Seyhan um 02:04:
> You got infected with a irc zombie

as i expected :)
can somebody give me dns port channel passwd ?
else i have to carry my linux box to her apparment and log myself

i want to talk about netiquette with the owner / check spreading

Markus

i dunno why nobody takes the evils root and gets irc drones dnsīses
offline instead of just giving out antidotes