List:       freetype
Subject:    [Freetype] Font for an eBook format
From:       "John Everett" <johneverett () onetel ! net ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-15 13:32:48

Hi

I am writing to suggest that you visit the Zipped Books site
(www.zippedbooks.co.uk - or via www.zippedbooks.com), where you will find a
recently added page about fonts which deliver the best possible reading
experience (i.e. excellent smoothing and kerning).

While I cannot offer any direct payment, a font specially developed for
Zipped Books may well bring welcome publicity to your projects.

I recognise this evaluation will take some time, and hope there will be some
incentive to do so.

Regards

John Everett