List:       freetype
Subject:    [Freetype] DNS + list subscription
From:       David Turner <david.turner () freetype ! org>
Date:       2000-11-15 9:48:49

Hello,

  I have updated the web page on the FreeType sites describing
  how to subscribe / unsuscribe to the list via e-mail, in case
  you still have problems with the DNS setup. Please have a
  look at the following link (it _should_ work):

  be sure to reload the page if you're using a cache..

  Finally, I've found and fixed a bug in our DNS setup yesterday
  that might explain the problem we've been suffering. Basically,
  the domain root was still set to "www.freetype.org", though the
  new machine doesn't run a name server.

  Many problems that I had spotted while playing too much with
  nslookups seem to be solved this morning. In the case where
  you would still have problems tomorrow, please send e-mail
  complaints exclusively to "dns@freetype.org".

Thanks, and sorry for the fuss..

- David