List:       freetype
Subject:    Free fonts
From:       Thibault Jamme <teebo () mw-interactive ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-30 17:21:50

Hi,

some people ask where they can find free fonts on this list.
Today I stumbled upon:
http://www.acidcool.com/

I checked one zip file and it contained a ttf file.
Brilliant. I did not have time to try the ttf though.
But if they're dodgy at least we can test the Free Type
engine against them and improve robustness.

I am in no way related to this site and again see for
for yourself if interested.

Cheers,
Teebo