List:       freetype
Subject:    WC 10.6, problems with building freetype
From:       Bogomil Alexandrov <Bogo () cyberdude ! com>
Date:       1999-03-13 4:05:59

Hi everybody,

I've downloaded FreeType 1.2 and I've been trying to build up the library as
well as some of the examples using Watcom C version 10.6 and building DOS
executable. The make file doesn't seem to do the job and I've been trying
to do
it manualy but with little sucess :(((

If there is somebody who managed to sucessfully build the library and/or the
examples using Watcom please e-mail me!!

Really thanks a lot in advance for any help

Best Regards: Bogomil Alexandrov