List:       freetype
Subject:    Re: Help please: Compile errors BSD 3.0
From:       Shawn Patton <Shawn () fraservalleymall ! com>
Date:       1999-03-12 22:35:09

Werner,

Thanks for getting back to me!  Yes it was exactly that.
My OS's make ( BSD3.0 ) couldn't handle the include
directive. GNU make did the trick though.

If your interested.  I'm configuring PHP3
with GD and  Freetype.

Take a look at what is being done with
PHP3 and Freetype at:
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/rasmus19990124.php3