List:       freetds
Subject:    Re: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"
From:       Nick Gorham <nick () lurcher ! org>
Date:       2004-01-11 11:49:17

Frediano Ziglio wrote:

>Il dom, 2004-01-11 alle 01:25, Castellano, Nicholas ha scritto:

Hang on, I didn't say that at all, SQLMoreResults is broken, but AFAIK
nothing else. I said that I don't want to release 2.2.8 if I can avoid
it, with only one bug fix.

If you know of any other problems in the DM please let me know.

--
Nick

I have a red sign on my door.
It says "If this sign is blue, you're moving too fast."