List:       freetds
Subject:    RE: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"
From:       Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-01-09 20:29:37

Il ven, 2004-01-09 alle 17:46, Castellano, Nicholas ha scritto:
> [...]

About last test (funccall)

odbctest
--------

connection parameters:
server:   'stpmdb'
user:     'scbdp'
password: '????'
database: 'pmdb'
use pmdb
drop proc simpleresult
Unable to execute statement
create proc simpleresult @i int as begin return @i end
DECLARE @i INT
drop proc simpleresult
drop proc simpleresult2
create proc simpleresult2 @i int, @x int output, @y varchar(20) output
as begin select @x = 6789 select @y = 'test foo' return @i end
Unable to execute statement
FAIL: funccall

First "drop proc simpleresult2" doesn't fail... This means you have
already a simpleresult2 procedure. I'll force cursor close here too
(like transaction issue).

freddy77