List:       freetds
Subject:    RE: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"
From:       Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-01-09 20:20:43

Il ven, 2004-01-09 alle 17:46, Castellano, Nicholas ha scritto:
> [...]

:((( Yes and no... going deeply with problem I realized that I was using
2.2.6 version, not 2.2.7... Doing debugging (using compiled unixODBC
with debug info) I realized that last updates do not handle  state
change very well (see line remove the SQLNumResults call in unixODBC
ChangeLog on website). For this reason SQLMoreResults works but next
SQLFetch ALWAYS fails (without even calling driver) so multiple records
do not work as expected... also a metadata function fails if called
after a SQLExecDirect... These test:
- t0003
- tables
- moreandcount
- earlybind
are so expected to fail using unixODBC 2.2.7 due to unixODBC bugs. So we
left with only funccall test (as before).

I'm sorry to have wasted your time...

freddy77