List:       freetds
Subject:    RE: [freetds] ODBC unit tests "funccall" and "transaction"
From:       "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano () acml ! com>
Date:       2004-01-09 14:25:09

I did get to test with a 7.0 server last night, and the tests failed there
as well.  I also tried SQL2000 with TDS4.2 and the tests failed (a few
additional tests failed in this case too; probably expected...)

I hope to get a newer unixODBC installed today and will post more
information then.

Cheers,
--nick
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and \
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named \
above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for \
delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, \
distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are \
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and \
destroy all copies of the original message. Please note that we do not accept account \
orders and/or instructions by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for \
carrying out such orders and/or instructions.