List:       freetds
Subject:    [freetds] RE: freetds-0.60 + unixODBC + sqlserver2000 + PHP
From:       Helio Cavichiolo Jr <hcav () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-10-13 20:55:16

I'm still waiting that a God's soon can help me on this.
I've identified the problem, but don't know how to correct it.
I have PHP compiled as cgi and as Apache module. Both with same compiling
options (except for cgi option).
Using PHP as CGI I can run a script that connects to a SQLServer via unixODBC
+ freetds without problems, but when I try it with PHP as Apache module, it
crashes because during a select preparation, PHP calls a freetds function
called SQLSetStmtAttr with SQL_CURSOR_TYPE option, still not implemented.
It looks that just returning the supported one to PHP would be enough, but I
don't know how to do this.
I tried just placing this inside the case:

SQL_CURSOR_TYPE:
  break;

But then, nothing is returned.

The freetds SQLSetStmtAttr is:

SQLRETURN SQL_API SQLSetStmtOption(
                                 SQLHSTMT           hstmt,
                                 SQLUSMALLINT       fOption,
                                 SQLUINTEGER        vParam)
{
   CHECK_HSTMT;
   switch (fOption)
   {
   case SQL_ROWSET_SIZE:
       /* Always 1 */
       break;
   default:
       tdsdump_log(TDS_DBG_INFO1, "odbc:SQLSetStmtOption: Statement option %d
not implemented\n", fOption);
       odbc_LogError ("Statement option not implemented");
       return SQL_ERROR;
   }
   return SQL_SUCCESS;
}