List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Output of exec module
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2019-04-25 19:18:26

On Apr 25, 2019, at 10:16 AM, Dom Latter <freeradius-users@latter.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately this *seems* to prevent the linelog from working.

  I don't know what that means.  The "exec" module does one thing, and the "linelog" \
module does another.  The two are very different, and are entirely unrelated.

> Pretty sure it used not to behave like this - originally *all* of our
> authentication went via the external script and we've always relied on
> the line log to provide diagnostic info to the tech support people.

  Perhaps you could describe what you're actually doing.  It's impossible to fix \
anything when the description is "exec and linelog don't work together".

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html