List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Another type of counter
From:       Simon White <simon () mtds ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 9:53:19

30-Dec-02 at 09:17, m&m's (plachnina@bianet.pl) wrote :
> Hi
> In my country there are two types of payment periods in telephony. In the
> first of them (it is between 8:00am and 10:00pm)we pay for each 3 minutes
> (for example 0,08$). In second period (it is between 10:00pm and 8:00am) we
> pay for each 6 minutes also 0,08$. Is any possibility to summarize time of
> session  for each period separately?
> Any ideas?

You need a Radius accounting log analyzer, not a Radius server.

You can allow authentication only between certain times under
FreeRadius, using the correct attributes.

Regards,

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.