List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    private
From:       "funshe clark" <davs () mail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-25 15:30:29

                 PRIVATE & STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

 Dear sir/madam

With good recommendation,I  decided to contact you.
I am PRINCE DAVID  SAVIMBI, the son of JONAS SAVIMBI ,the leader of
the UNITA rebel in ANGOLA, who  was killed in february by the troop
loyal to the government .After his funeral  and burial,we had a family
meeting and resolved to invest the money he left	behind in your country,
hence
this letter to you.He left the sum of $80 million	us dollars in cash,which
 was a proceed from the sale of
diamonds,which was  under his control.

 However,the entire  development made us to flee ANGOLA to
 JOHANESBURG,SOUTH
 AFRICA, for fear of  being killed.
 The amount of $80 million  united states dollars in cash is
presently in
 our
 possession, and I would want it  to be invested in your country,due
to the
 stability of your economy.The money is  presently with an emergency
 diplomatic security courier company,which my mother and I hurriedly
used
 to move the
 cargo out from our country to SOUTH AFRICA.We  registered it under a
 security
 code with no name, and was registered as  containing photographic
paper
 material.

 My mother and I have resolved to give you  15% of the total sum for
your
 assistance in
 getting this funds transferred to  your reliable company's account
in your
 country,for investment.We have equally  resolved to spend the rest
of our
 lives in your country.You have to  make traveling arrangement
 of coming to JOHANESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA,immediately to	meet with me
face to
 face and see the funds physically,then have it transferred  to your
 account.Afterwhich both of us would travel together to your country
for
 sharing and immediate investment,then my family will join me later.

 As we await your urgent  reply, strictly through my e-mail
 davsavimbi@mail.com or my private phone number +882 1 646651061.
your
absolute trust and confidentiality is highly solicited to serve us
better.

 Best regard
 PRINCE DAVID SAVIMBI

-