List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] problems with keybinding arrows to print screen on
From:       "Marcelo Boveto Shima" <marceloshima () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-31 11:32:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

There is a discussion about this bug on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/289918

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM, jhonyl <jhonyl@netscape.net> wrote:

> you could use xev to find the keycodes of that keys and then use
> xmodmap to map them. 'xmodmap -pke' will print your current mapping,
> and also if you have a .xmodmaprc file in your home dir might be auto
> run, and if not , then you could probably add a line that will run it
> in one of the other rc files.
>
> There are more options, like xkeycaps program, and setting the xkb
> mapping files.

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

There is a discussion about this bug on <a \
class="gmail_quote">On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM, jhonyl <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">you could use xev to find the keycodes \
of that keys and then use<br> xmodmap to map them. &#39;xmodmap -pke&#39; will print \
your current mapping,<br> and also if you have a .xmodmaprc file in your home dir \
might be auto<br> run, and if not , then you could probably add a line that will run \
it<br> in one of the other rc files.<br>
There are more options, like xkeycaps program, and setting the xkb<br>
mapping files.<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>