List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Are you closing windows apps due to magic pixel
From:       Terje Andersen <terander () guard ! zapto ! org>
Date:       2008-12-31 11:13:06

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:31:38 -0500
jhonyl <jhonyl@netscape.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to know if you too are closing windows apps because of the
> way that the magic pixel is placed right where the X is on most windows
> apps?
>
> It happens to me all the time :(

I don't have this problem myself, but maybe you should start using CTRL+ALT+M \
instead? Might help you to avoid accidential closing of apps ;-)

For more interesting keycombos, take a look at this: \
http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR03C00172

Regards,
Terje

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/