List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian
From:       Tim Freedom <tim_freedom () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-12-18 10:11:17

On Sun Dec 16 08:56:33 CET 2007,
 Jeremy Wilkins (wjeremy at shaw.ca) wrote:

> Well, now I have repos for FreeNX 0.7.1 that you can download from:
>
> deb     http://www.datakeylive.com/ubuntu gutsy main
> deb-src http://www.datakeylive.com/ubuntu gutsy main
>
> You can build from source using Debian's or Ubuntu's source building methods

Jeremy, would you entertain a

 deb  http://www.datakeylive.com/debian etch main

if debian files were compiled and supplied to ya ?  If so any takers
that are willing to do this and if not then we need someone to step
forward to create and house said files within a debian repo somewhere...

Again the key here is to maintain these repositories and to make sure
they're alive and well on each release of the freeNX package.

Regards.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs