List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Rootless Mode Problems
From:       Brent Davidson <brent () texascountrytitle ! com>
Date:       2007-10-30 23:21:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Would like to add a little more to this thread...  After swapping my
computer for a spare and and reloading windows I am getting the same
result with rootless mode apps.  The problem appears to be related to
NXClient's rendering of rootless mode windows in multi-monitor
environment.  I run three monitors (extreme multi-tasking.) and if I
pull my dual-head secondary card and use only the built-in graphics card
everything renders fine.

Hope posting this will save someone else a few headaches in the future.

Thanks again,
Brent