List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] Upcoming release 10/10 and status of redesign
From:       "Fabian Franz" <FabianFranz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-10-01 20:09:20

Hello List,

as promised in the last release announcement we are nearing a release
(0.7.1 around 10.10.07) so a feature freeze is due on the 3rd of October.

I hope to be able to apply all pending feature patches until that date and some more \
critical bugs too until the release.

That also means that from tomorrow on you should start testing the release
for (new!) critical bugs especially regarding the new 3.0.0 backend support, which \
I'll commit next.

Bugs that have not been mentioned in the ChangeLog most probably have not been fixed, \
but a new release will already be scheduled for 16/01/08, so if time permits then, \
it'll be solved then.

Still there is a lot that has been fixed and improved (especially by third parties!) \
so an update should be worth it, despite the short development time of only 3 months \
since 0.7.0.

The redesign is coming along fine and if you have other scenarios or
questions, you can discuss them with us here:

http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_Redesign

cu

Fabian