List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] scrambled screen with icewm/freenx/nxclient
From:       Andreas Wilde <Andreas.Wilde () eas ! iis ! fraunhofer ! de>
Date:       2005-09-14 12:05:16

Daniel Houlbrooke wrote:

> I just tested this on a commercial NX 1.5 setup and it seems to draw things
> correctly without the recompile. So if anyone has any ideas?!
>
> Cheers,

I installed an evaluation version of the commercial 1.5-nxserver
(NXSERVER - Version 1.5.0-61 PE (Evaluation)), and it shows the same
problem. It does not draw the icewm-generated parts correctly. The only
difference is, that after terminating the session using "logout" in the
icewm-menu the nxclient-window doesn't close with the commercial
nxserver. With freeNX it closed. Seems like freeNX is slightly ahead of
nomachines ;-).

andreas

Andreas Wilde

Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Integrierte Schaltungen
Aussenstelle Entwurfsautomatisierung
Zeunerstr. 38
D-01069 Dresden

Tel.: 49 (0) 351 4640 852