List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Real Audio Player
From:       Amancio Hasty <hasty () rah ! star-gate ! com>
Date:       1996-07-31 21:08:53

>From The Desk Of Charles Henrich :
> Now if only Xing would get streamworks ported!  Streamworks is only about
> 15000x better than Real(Bad)Audio :)

Oh, Xing's are hard core linux fanatics . Perhaps they have started
"porting" their software to *BSD systems;however , back in November
when I talked to their president it didn't look good . Basically,
I broadcasted a concert and Xing's server was not working so I had
a nice long chat with their president who got the Xing server
going that nite.

	Regards,
	Amancio