List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Real Audio Player
From:       Amancio Hasty <hasty () rah ! star-gate ! com>
Date:       1996-07-31 20:49:21

>From The Desk Of "Jordan K. Hubbard" :
> > Did anybody try the Real Audio Player for FreeBSD?
>
> Yep!  Works great for me, though I'm using a GUS MAX.
>
> 					Jordan

I have a GUS PnP and a modified version of the sound driver 3.5 .

raplayer seems to work over here;however, upon startup it displays
on a pop up window "execlp  <some garbage> not found" however
I just click okay and the player is able to run.

I noticed that the frequency on some occassions changes during playback
not sure if this is the recording or the decoder side of real audio player.
This happens on 28.8 audio streams.

It is a cute audio player 8)

	Amancio