List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] Task Scanner with two criteria
From:       saitomar <saad.ait-omar () univ-rennes1 ! fr>
Date:       2017-02-21 17:11:22

With Openidm 3.1, i use the Task Scanner module to manage the life cycle of
accounts in a simple configuration with a criterion based on the date of
deactivation of the account

Property: /flag/deactivationDate
Condition: before ${NOW}
And the following req scan-tasks (genericTables model):

"scan-tasks" : "SELECT fullobject FROM ${_dbSchema}.${_mainTable} obj INNER
JOIN ${_dbSchema}.${_propTable} prop ON obj.id = prop.${_mainTable}_id LEFT
OUTER JOIN ${_dbSchema}.${_propTable} complete ON obj.id =
complete.${_mainTable}_id AND complete.propkey=${taskState.completed} INNER
JOIN ${_dbSchema}.objecttypes objtype ON objtype.id = obj.objecttypes_id
WHERE ( prop.propkey=${property} AND prop.propvalue < ${condition.before}
AND objtype.objecttype = ${_resource} ) AND ( complete.propvalue is NULL )",

I would like to use this module with two criteria:

Property1: /flag/deactivationDate
Property2: /flag/state
Condition1: deactivationDate before ${NOW}
AND
Condition2: state = old

I do not see how to modify the req to take account of these two criteria

Is it someone has already modified the req to use two criteria

Thank you for your answers