List:       forgerock-openidm
Subject:    [OpenIDM] Which ICF operations are behing sync performAction ?
From:       Lionel Schwarz <lionel.schwarz () in2p3 ! fr>
Date:       2017-02-07 14:01:21

Dear all,

Here is an extract of a script in my workflow which unlink+delete an external \
account:

params = ["action" : "DELETE", "sourceId" : identity.userName, "targetId" : \
account.uid,  "mapping" : "openidm2computingaccount", "linkQualifier" : \
account.userName] content = ["" : ""]
openidm.action('sync','performAction', content, params)

This works fine, but looking at the log from my connector, I see that the \
executeQuery() operation is called three times. Is there a reason for this or is \
there something misconfigured on my setup?

OpenIDM-4.0

Regards
Lionel