List:       fop-user
Subject:    RE: url to xml/xsl file in servlet
From:       "Adam Shelley" <ashelley () inlandkwbc ! com>
Date:       2003-03-25 19:11:05

Because of my lack of knowledge of programming in java i gave up on trying
to make the servlet work.  I guess to do this you would have to incorporate
a buffered reader and http connection somehow and read the file this way.
For now the web page that calls the servlet uploads the file to the server
where the servlet resides before calling it.  This solution isn't ideal
because the upload is done via ftp and requires me to allow extra
permissions on the server that runs the servlet (network/file) but it works.

if anyone comes up with a servlet that does what i discussed in previous
msgs in this thread... post it :)

Thanks for the help
-Adam