List:       fop-user
Subject:    MathML Extension
From:       Pete_Räsänen <peter () cc ! jyu ! fi>
Date:       2003-03-25 18:13:00

What is the simpliest way to get the MathML extension working? Do I have
to install Cocoon? Where can i get the jeuclid.jar which it seems to need?
Do I have to build jeuclid from sources too? There is one MathML example
included. It would be useful to see the pdf that it should result. In fact
I built jeuclid.jar "manually" and it worked, but the math formulas in
result pdf were VERY small-sized. I think that's not the the way it should
be?

*********
- Pete Räsänen (peter@cc.jyu.fi)