List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: Changing system time for testing and development
From:       <adisegna () siscocorp ! com>
Date:       2005-03-03 19:40:11

Henry,

I have the same issue with my developers. Group policy on my network
prohibits changing the system time. They want to change the time then
they complain when they can't connect (Kerberos 5 minute policy).

The best bet is to create a separate network (no internet access) if you
have the hardware, separate it with a router and let them have at it.

There is also the option of using Virtual Server software like VMWare.

AD
Information Technology Group
Security Identification Systems Corporation