List:       focus-ms
Subject:    MS Exchange2K security failure event 565
From:       Robin Nicholson <rnicholson () mdtglobal ! com>
Date:       2001-10-27 14:20:44

This is a new failure event for me that has shown up on an MS Exchange
2000 server.
I couldn't find adequate info at the microsoft site to explain what's
going on.

The error showed up after a denial of service error that required
rerunning Exchange setup with the /domainprep option.
The 2 usernames I get the error with have administrative control over a
specific organizational unit.

Has anyone seen this before? Can someone guide me in researching the
meaning of this event?

Robin Nicholson

Event Type: Failure Audit
Event Source: Security