List:       flightgear-flightmodel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-flightmodel] question about Visual model with
From:       "Jim Wilson" <jimw () kelcomaine ! com>
Date:       2004-02-21 5:03:57

"Joshua W. Keane" said:

> sorry about that ... i didn't just rename *.wrl to *.ac .. i actually did
> get it converted using ac3d :)
>
> also, i guess why i am having some trouble is cus the computer tech guys
> here just set up some blocks on web sites ... and sourceforge.net is one of
> them ... i guess that's why i didn't get that plib thing. My apologies..

Josh,

There are animations that have been added for the c172p (look at the xml file
in the Models folder).  If those are still active and there are not objects
with matching labels in the ac3d file you want to swap in, then you'll get a
blue glider every time.   Actually in my most recent cvs update you may get a
segfault (btw this is not a bug report...yet). If it isn't clear what I am
talking about, take a look at the model howto page that someone else cited
earlier.

Best,

Jim