List:       flightgear-flightmodel
Subject:    [Flightgear-flightmodel] RC Heli Sim
From:       "Derick Schoonbee" <schoonbee () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-02-15 19:28:47

Hi,

My plan is to do some research for building a RC Heli UAV (Hobby) using
fgfs: Thus Kalman filters working on simulated GPS, Gyro and Accelerometers
(for INS navigation) including noise with a 'real heli sim' etc..

I.e. such as autopilot.sf.net : http://autopilot.sourceforge.net/

I’m contemplating getting Aaron Kahn’s flighsim into fgfs the same way that
the BalloonSim was implemented (encapsulating it in FGBalloonSim)

>>Has anybody walked down this lane before? (RC HeliSim for fgfs)<<

Regards,

Derick Schoonbee