List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: Virus Scan....
From:       "Mike Stoico"<mstoico () metlife ! com>
Date:       1997-02-03 8:44:31

Have you seen any performance hits on your traffic with this installed?
We're looking at using it, and I have a concern about placing another hub
between inside and outside. Also, is there any configuration that the user
needs to do?
Mike Stoico
MetLife
The views expressed here are probabvly not those of my employer

           (Embedded
           image moved   david @ mony.com
           to file:      01/31/97 10:59 AM
           PIC13806.PCX)