List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Sidewinder vs. Cyberguard
From:       "K.M."  <goertzek () wangfed ! com>
Date:       1997-01-31 10:02:31

The difference being, that I don't work for the company that makes Cyberguard,
but Rick Smith does work for the company that makes Sidewinder.

As someone else said, your best bet is to read as many reviews as possible by
unbiased analysts who have no special interest in promoting one product over
another.

By the way, I wouldn't necessarily call NSA "unbiased" when it comes to
Sidewinder,  but that's another story.

KM

=====

K.M. Goertzel