List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Firewall-1 user authentication problem
From:       George Metropoulos <Gmetropo () borden ! com>
Date:       1997-01-31 11:48:47

First I would like to thank everyone for their help and support on
solving my user authetication problem on Firewall-1.

The problem was that the fwauth.NDB got somehow corrupted
and I had to rename it to .BAK. and then fwstart.

Thanks again for all the help!!

P.S.

Know that my firewall is configured and our security policy is in
place I would like to get my firewall audited.

Any leads on who I should contact (preferably in the Toronto
area), will be greatly appreciated. You can send me the
information directly vial email (george@borden.com) or phone
me at (416) 367-6394.

George Metropoulos
Network Systems Analyst