First I would like to thank everyone for their help and support on solving my user authetication problem on Firewall-1. The problem was that the fwauth.NDB got somehow corrupted and I had to rename it to .BAK. and then fwstart. Thanks again for all the help!! P.S. Know that my firewall is configured and our security policy is in place I would like to get my firewall audited. Any leads on who I should contact (preferably in the Toronto area), will be greatly appreciated. You can send me the information directly vial email (george@borden.com) or phone me at (416) 367-6394. George Metropoulos Network Systems Analyst Borden & Elliot