List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Virus Scan....
From:       "Cihan Subasi (Garanti Tic)" <CihanS () garanti ! com ! tr>
Date:       1997-01-27 18:52:00

     I am in the process of evaluating two of the virus-check products one
is "WebShield" by Mcafee and the other one is "InterScan VirusWall".
VirusWall comes with FTP proxy and SMTP proxy servers so I believe I have to
change the configuration of ProxySetup of the Netscape clients (am I right?)
or it will be totally invisible as far as the clients are concerned?

     And how WebShield will work? In the documents it is said that the
product is "Completely Transparent and cannot be bypassed by users" anybody
has any idea about those issues?

     Thanks
     Cihan