List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    McCaffee PC Firewall
From:       FaNgYoU2 <fangyou2 () panix ! com>
Date:       1997-01-11 16:34:54

I received a flyer in the mail that announced that McCaffee now sells a
PC Firewall, for single PC's that need to be made secure.  I know them for
their virus scanner but never heard of the PC Firewall before.  Several of
the Intranets where I have done performance tuning had a need for
something like a PC firewall in areas of higher level administration,
budget and finance.  Anybody know anything about this PC firewall?

                                         FaNgYoU2, Cyberspace^^Vampyre

^^       Touch it, touch it, touch me ... creatures of the Night       ^^