List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] FW-1 and Windows NT Domain Trusts
From:       "Bixler, Dave" <Dave.Bixler () entex ! com>
Date:       1999-03-31 19:29:03

OK, it pains me to have to ask this question, but has anyone managed to get
a Windows NT Domain trust relationship to work across a Firewall-1 v3.0b
firewall?  This firewall is used for internal applications, not Internet
security, so I can be a little less secure than I might otherwise be.

Any input would be appreciated,

Dave

Dave Bixler
IT / Core Technology Services